Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chux Magic Eraser

The time that the "Martians" scribbled some "art" in our small home, I was devastated.
I was worried that we will spend a lot of money repainting our walls.

They used a black ball point pen coupled with a purple texter. Huhuhuhu!!!!




Indeed, the Lord has his ways!
I chanced upon the free stuff I got from The Royal Easter Show and found this:





I was very excited to try to check if it really works.

You just have to damp the foam like eraser and start slowly scrubbing the affected area





with The Handsome Husband documenting my little experiment


Voila!


Pardon my hand, its dry and wrinkled! I was born with it. Perhaps, I can try hand creams next :-)


Its amazing! Our walls restored like brand new again.
We saved at least $300! from not repainting our walls.
Could never been happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment