Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New bag obsession: Pippa Handbag

I couldn't take my eyes off you

The "Pippa" bag

Its a classic chic gray leather bag. I reckon I can match it with any of my outfit, may it be work clothes or just casual. I can also use it season after season never worrying on current trends.


I guess this is kind of more realistic for me. It only cost £169 compared to Princess Kate Middleton's Tods "D" Bag (about $1500) which I can only own in my dreams.
 
Photocredits: Marieclaire UK

Hoping I could someday lay my hands to it. And it would probably be the nearest I can get to the Royals :-)

You can order this "Pippa" bag here from Modalu London.
I heard we need to hurry as orders are coming in and the latest it can be delivered would be by October.

No comments:

Post a Comment