Thursday, June 23, 2011

Boston Lobster Feast Orlando, Florida USA

I couldn't stop craving for lobsters. Not just one but LOBSTERS.
I miss this!

This was our only photo. Couldnt be bothered taking photos -- I was busy attacking the feast!
These lobsters - oh! so sweet and fat, full of roe. Finger lookin good! 
Lobsters are cooked just steamed. But hey, they have this devilish butter sauce and some sour vinaigrette, selection of salads to complement the dish.

I finished 3 and my husband finished 5, together with some snow alaskan crablegs, about a dozen oysters (all u can eat!), shrimps, crawfish, scallops, mussells,sushi, steaks and lots and lots of desserts.
 
I am such a glutton. I went very dizzy after the feast - think I have gained 3 kilos after devouring all of these. I ate like there's no tomorrow! hahaha.

Imagine, the buffet was for $35.00 and my Aunt got a $5 coupon :-) so we only paid $30.00 per person. Kids have the option not to partake in the buffet and was offered kids meal which was $4.00 (mac and cheese with icecream and drink).

Thank heavens they are not here in Australia. Have they been here, we could be giants soon!

Boston Lobster Feast 
International Drive
Orlando, Florida USA

No comments:

Post a Comment