Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Dreamin'

It is freezing cold today. How I wish its summer again.
Reminiscing our Great Barrier Reef trip last February.
We had an awesome and relaxing stay at The Peppers Resort in Airlie Beach (Hamilton Island) and then went to the Fantasea Ferries for a day trip at the Great Barrier Reef.





Who said we cannot swim?
Oh yes. Both of us cannot swim. See my right arm? I was holding the bar connecting to the boat. We were in the middle of the great barrier reef ocean! Only Lawrd knows how deep was that!

We love these fishies!

This was an amazing place. They have the deepest, clearest blue water seas.
Incomparable to the beaches in the Philippines (dont get me wrong! I still looove Boracay and Palawan!) I bet, we could have enjoyed more if we dive deep down.

We will definitely go back. We had to bring our kids to a friend's place to get this 2 day get away just by ourselves. And it was fantastic. Thank you dear friends for taking care of our Marstians! We can never repay your good hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment