Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Mother's day wish list

Mother's day is near and my kids are excited to give me their little surprises from school on Sunday.

Martha said:
"Mummy, I have a surprise for you on Sunday but I will not tell you what it is!
But, if you want me to give you a hint, I can give you a little hint then!" :-)
Oh! my sweet little pie! My heart melted and I thank you God for her!

Anyway, just in case The Most Handsome Husband is reading this, I thought I can help him realize my latest cravings below:


                            PATCHI CHOCOLATES                 



I heard a lot about Patchi Chocolates and I couldnt stop salivating about it!  Saddest thing is that its not available here Australia:-(                                                                        


My second wish:


CAMBRIDGE SATCHELS!

As posted in Facebook, Flowers are good but I need more bags :-)
This is not available in Australia but to help my HH out:
He can order it from the Philippines!
For stock availability, kindly call:
- schu Trinoma, M3, Ayala TriNoma, Mobile No. +63917 592 8802
- schu Glorietta 3, Mobile No. +63917 592 8801
- Chocolate schu Bar, R2, Power Plant, Tel. No. 899 6997; Mobile No. 0917 592 8809
- schu SM Mall of Asia, Mobile No. +63917 592 8804


My last wish:

UGG Boots!    


Winter is near, so I wouldn't mind if HH will give me some more comforting :-) With all my wishes, this is the only one available in Australia so "hint! hint! and wink!"

Honestly, these are just wishes, there's no harm in dreaming anyway.
If HH wouldnt be able to give any one of these, then I will still be a happy and thankful Mother though.  For the past months, the most Handsome Husband has been the most supportive person to me. When Mom went back home, I could have not survived maintaining our Home and taking good care of our Kids without him.

I am indeed proud that HH household and fatherhood skills dramatically improved for the last 6 months. So, Glory be to God! and Thank you dear Handsome Husband! ---
I sooo love you til infinity and beyond! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment