Sunday, May 15, 2011

For Rommel

Chanced upon from my old blog ---



Thank you for washing the dishes at night, when i am all plastered down or when i just want you to wash the dishes ( u are so cute to watch! ).
Thank you for teaching me the latest technologies although I’m not really into, i realized sometimes it pays to know it.
Thank you for being my photographer and videographer.
Thank you for giving color into my boring self.
Thank you for the music, endless dvd movies, never ending passion for games and passion for anything you can share with me because you hate idle moments.
Thank you for the daily emotional and intellectual conversations we share.
Thank you for the random foot and back massages.
Thank you for being my driver. Promise i will start learning.
Thank you for our toddlers. Thank you for loving them. Thank you for helping me shape them into having intelligent brains and humble hearts.

Thank you for being a loving son to your mom and supporting manoy to your siblings.
Thank you for loving my family the way I love them.
Thank you for agreeing that we should always put the kids in Sunday school.
Thank you for patiently preparing milk for the kids at night and waking up at wee hours   when Martha needs to wiwi.

Thank you for making me feel like I’m the most desirable woman in the world even though I just woke up and I have drool all over my face.
Thank you for never failing to say you love me more than I could ever get tired of hearing every day.
Thank you for always encouraging me to buy the more expensive things i deserve and stopping me on my kuripot syndrome.
Thank you for making me feel safe and secure by holding my hand and holding me in your arms, although u are more duwag than me!
Thank you for still loving me amidst my ugliest and most taray moments.
Thank you for being my bestest friend.
Thank you for being friends with all my friends..
Thank you for understanding me when I am lazy.
Thank you for accepting me as a glutton. Thank you for letting me eat at my preferred restos.
Thank you for telling me the exact right words I need to hear whenever I am feeling sad, worried or uncertain.
Thank you for untiringly listening to my childhood/adolescence stories.
Thank you for making my heart melt with your sweet gestures.
Thank you for your sense of humor. Thank you for your jokes although its really very hard to make me laugh.
Thank you for the warm hugs i very much need specially this winter.
Thank you for our past and future travels and roadtrips.
Thank you for the countless movies we’ve seen (even if 80% sleeping ako).
Thank you for always supporting me in every endeavor i have been.
Thank you for teaching me how to be a toughie.
Thank you for assuring me that everything will be fine every time I worry.
Thank you for being an honest person. I respect your principles and will forever be proud of you.

Thank you for being there always.
Thank you for our journey.
Thank you for being you.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment