Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lowenbrau Keller, The Rocks

Its lunchtime and me and my friend/workmate couldnt decide on what to eat!
I dont know whats happening but I just couldnt stop thinking about PORK KNUCKLES!

I suddenly remembered that I do have photos when we ate at Lowenbrau Keller at The Rocks last year. Here are the photos:


We started with this Mushroom crunchy thin crust pizza


  Im SALIVATING!!!!
The EXTRAVAGANT Schlachtplatte!!! with Roasted Pork Knuckle; I gained 2 kilos after eating this :-)
Crispy outside and moist inside, salty, slightly sweet and buttery crackling,flavourful meat. Superlatively delicious!


The Handsome Husband ready to devour voraciously!


Im a big fan of cheese platters!



Lowenbrau is Sydney’s most famous Munich Style Bavarian restaurant.
Its an absolutely beautiful place. They have Cute waiters in lederhosen and waitresses in low cut traditional dresses. Inside the restaurant, we felt like we were in Germany!



Lowenbrau Address

Cnr Playfair St & Argyle St
The Rocks NSW 2000
Their website here 

No comments:

Post a Comment