Sunday, May 15, 2011

10 Reasons to Thank God for

(Exported from my old blog in 2008) 

10 Reasons to Thank God for

Dear Lord,
I am eternally grateful for the following reasons:

1.   For having a loving husband. Thank you for being a responsible dad and a supportive partner. I can list down all the good things about you, but ill write those on another entry.


2.   For having my kids. Martha and Sebastian, you kids are so cooooolllliiiittttttttttt!!!. They are a handful but my heart melts every time I see how they have grown. 


3.   For my supermom.  You are the greatest Mom in the whole wide world. You are the most patient person I know. Thank you for everything. Thank you for not giving up on our family and continually doing the best you could to take care of everything. Thank you for the recipes. Thank you for your endless care for your grandkids. Please go here na.


4.   For my sister Kaye and brother LR. Thank you for taking care of Mom and our siblings while I’m away. Thank you for your sacrifices. 


5.   For my Lolo and Lola. My heroes. Heroes of our family. Heroes of their children. Heroes of their grandchildren. Community Heroes. Thank you for the good foundation you have given me. For raising me well. I am a good person because of you. We will be there soon promise! Thank you also to my Ninang Edith and Tita Neri for helping me during my college days.


6.   For newfound friends. Marrickville girls.Thank you for accommodating us. I am eternally thankful for everything you have done for us. May you all immediately have a fun lovelife. Michelle, Thank you for everything. You are our entertainer, counselor, psychologist, psychiatrist,etc. We can never repay your professional fees as your help is priceless. Eileen, Thank you for untiringly listening to all my kwentos ( i know nappagod ka rin, hehe ). We could never have survive our first months here in AU without all your help. We are forever indebted to all of you.
7.   For old friends. College Lybat Superfriends, College Baste Friends i soo miss you all. Infonxx kumares. Noemi, ruchie, kira, ghail, angie etc (dami nyo kc) buong TITANS na lang ni Kokie. Miss you all so much!!! Bingle and Lorie, I miss you both- life is short make the best of it! Ms. Lanie, Mami Grace, Erika and Laiza —-I miss you, thank you for all your support. Lets go to Boracay again! To all of you:  Please always update me to the latest CNN chismis, I crave for that…
8.   For Ms. Mayet, my former GM. You are the most generous person I know. You have inspired me to share selfless care and love even to common people. You have taught me to always aim for perfection. Thank you for believing in my capabilities. Thank you for the opportunity you have given me. Most of all, I really am sorry for the pain I have caused you. I miss you so much, i miss our food galore, our numerous shopping runs to mercury drug (our kind of store!), i miss your shoes, your bags, etc . You really inspire me!
9.   For The Westin Sydney Family. Meagan, thank you for the opportunity you have given me. Thank you for the five star experience. Thank you for the human truths. Ressies, I will miss you guys! you crack me up! Promise, I’ll return if i could get a reliable babysitter :-)
10. For my AIM Front Office Family. My babiessss. You have literally grown! especially shayne, frances and Rk. Marian, I am proud of you. Just continue learning and always remember to do what is right, do not be afraid to ask questions and share suggestions. Jeff take care of Marian. Jha, i couldn’t believe ur a mom already! I’m so happy for you! Boys, please faithfully love your wives, OK? Thank you all for your support. I will be very delighted to see you all grow in your career so please focus and aim for your goals. Always support Ms. Duds also, If you have concerns just tell her, I’m sure she will listen, its just that her hands are full already so continually remind her that you also need her…I will see you all and I’m really hoping I could join you on your next dampa seafood/kuhol pigout!.

No comments:

Post a Comment