Sunday, April 24, 2011

Life without my Motherduck in Sydney

Since Mom left in November, you will find our house in a huge mess! I am trying..trying sooo hard -- but it was just tooo difficult! Come back Mom pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Lord, i am deeply praying that you will please help the Visa case officer realize that I really really need my Mom here. Please let him know that it is also a good chance for my Mom to see some other beautiful places, the places she would like to go to and had not had the chance to go to last year. Please also let him know that her grandkids are overly missing her! The kids are craving for the food she used to cook which I cannot produce no matter how hard I try.

These things I pray in your mighty name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment