Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Anzac Day at home

Last Monday was a public holiday here in Sydney.
It was ANZAC day.

Lest we forget ...

ANZAC DAY ARTICLE here

We decided to stay home and have our loonggg due rest.

The handsome husband suddenly decided to cook



I felt guilty for not cooking so, I baked CHEESECAKE BROWNIES for afternoon tea --


been craving for this! since I have tasted back in San Francisco 5 weeks ago,
My regal friend Margaux baked it for us and it was GLORIOUS!!!
For my first attempt, I'll score it 80%!
I think its about the brownie pan :-) now, i would like to buy this brownie pan!





For dinner, Handsome Husband cooked again! (MIRACLE! happens)
Honestly, This is the BEST PORK ADOBO I have ever tasted in my whole life!!!

Now, please do not ask me for the recipes ---
I need to ask the Handsome Husband for it :-)
For Lunch:      Steamed Snapper with Light Soya Sauce --- Yum! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment